Monday, April 12, 2010

Pillow Fight 2010

Here's a collection of media from this year's Pillow Fight. The event took place April 3, 2010 at Pershing Square in downtown Los Angeles.



The above is a slideshow of pictures I took with my Nokia N82. I love taking pictures with it. The d-pad makes it easier to switch from auto to sport mode. At one point, someone knocked my N82 out of my hands and it lost the memory card holder while the battery cover was damaged. That didn't stop me from taking more pictures.



I used my Nokia N97 for the videos seen above. I left it in video capture mode since the Symbian camera UI for touch is slow to manipulate.

With a Nokia camera phone in each pocket, I was able to capture a lot of great moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You read this and want to make a comment? Good for you!