Friday, February 11, 2011

Colorizit

I purchased an app called Colorizit from the Ovi Store.

Candy store
N8 | Candy store

Colorizit is a Qt application. The interface is simple and fun to use. However, it stops working if the screen is rotated and crashes the phone if started in landscape mode. I think it would be easier to color if I had a pen instead of having to use my finger. You can zoom wide to color large areas or zoom in real close to fill in details. Very much worth the $1 I spent on it.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Al! We're happy that you like the application.

    Can you please submit a bug report to:
    ovi-support (at) blstream (dot) com

    stating application version, phone model and more details about the issues that you're experiencing.

    We'll be more than happy to provide you an updated version of the application.

    --
    BLStream Support Team
    ovi-support (at) blstream (dot) com

    ReplyDelete

You read this and want to make a comment? Good for you!