Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Garbage at the Bootleg Theater

Last week I was riding the Metro when I caught a tweet that said that Garbage tickets were on sale for the following night.  The timestamp was 8 minutes ago!  Tickets were sold through Ticketfly, who have an awesome mobile website that let me easily purchase tickets on my phone. After two failed tries at a pair of tickets, I managed to score a single ticket.

2012-04-06-067
N8 | Garbage live at the Bootleg Theater

This was my first time seeing Garbage in over 15 years and seeing them in such a small venue was a real delight.  I haven't been on a floor that shook in as many years as well.  Garbage performed a 90 minute "rehearsal" set.  There were a couple of breaks while they fixed their instruments.  The set was filled with their many hits over the years along with 3 new songs.


N8 | Garbage performing "Special"

My full photoset on flickr