Sunday, March 31, 2013

KMFDM - live at The Fonda

2013-03-10-0676.jpg

A few weeks ago I saw KMFDM at the Fonda.  I was disappointed the balcony was closed, meaning I would have to stand all night.  It had been many months since I saw a show at the Fonda and it might be again.  I do not enjoy bathroom attendants and the drinks were overpriced.


KMFDM - Megalomaniac

This was my third time seeing KMFDM.  The first time was back in 97 and Rammstein opened up for them at the Palladium.  I saw them again back in 2006 at the Fonda when Combichrist (sounded nothing like their album) was their opener.  I think the 06 show was better, mainly because they played my favorite song Light. 


KMFDM - A Drug Against War

This show wasn't too bad, their new song Kunst is fucking hilarious live.  Being a Sunday night, the attendance seemed a bit low.  I managed to find a great spot along the side to watch the show with little effort.