Friday, December 25, 2009

I had a wonderful White Christmas


HDR - White Christmas, originally uploaded by Al Pavangkanan.

I spent my Xmas at my brother-in-law's house in Oklahoma City. On Xmas eve, it snowed all day. There was 10 inches of snow on Xmas morning.

I made my first HDR with my Nokia N97. I used a pen and the touchscreen and I think the result is a little blurry, but adequate. It would have been better if I had a bluetooth keyboard.

A few days ago, I was following @aussietrip on twitter and won a Nokia Booklet 3G for helping Kylie find where she left John on their 48 hour trip in Australia.

Today, I got a a bit of money and a George Foreman grill. I'm really looking forward to making grease free meats.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You read this and want to make a comment? Good for you!