Friday, October 22, 2010

Die Antwoord at Jimmy Kimmel Live

Die Antwoord has taken the internets by storm. I had the chance to see them Wednesday night.

I got there around 5PM. There was only about 10 people in front of me in line. Everyone there was very friendly. The venue had a policy of not allowing cameras in, but cellphones were okay. Not a problem for the N8 I was carrying.


N8 | Ninja crotch

I was lucky enough to get rail. My back was aching from the awkward position I was in to keep that spot. I'm pretty happy with the photos I took from the show. I was close enough to get some really good shots.

Die Antwoord
N8 | Die Antwoord


N8 | Die Antwoord performs Beat Boy

One of the best features of the N8 is the 3G radio. Not only is it pentaband, it is seriously fast. I uploaded the above 8 minute 725MB video in about 90 minutes. That would have taken me over 24 hours via my home internet! The N8 becomes more of a joy to use as days go by.

Check out my flickr set from the show!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You read this and want to make a comment? Good for you!