Monday, October 18, 2010

First day with the N8

The Nokia N8 arrived from the fine folks at WOM World Nokia last Friday. I spent the afternoon on the trails at the Griffith Observatory.

Griffith Observatory
N8 | Griffith Observatory

After filling up the battery, the N8 lasted about 7 hours with an hour of Ovi Maps, and hour of hiking and a couple of hours of downloading and watching videos.

I was impressed with the multitasking abilities of the N8. It ran both Sportstracker and Endomondo without any problems while also running Gravity and taking pics. I find it strange that Sportstracker says I did 2.63 miles while Endomondo says 2.40 miles.

You can check out my Endomondo log here.

You can check out my Sportstracker log here.

Full set from the hike here on flickr.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You read this and want to make a comment? Good for you!