Thursday, October 21, 2010

Poppin the cherry with Steel Panther

Steel Panther
N8 | Bass and Guitar

I scored tickets to see Steel Panther Monday night. I've been wanting to see them for over 5 years. This was also a opportunity to test out the Nokia N8 in a concert environment.


N8 | hey man nice shot

The above is some video I shot with the N8. The audio didn't come out too well, but I am pleased with the vocals.

Steel Panther
N8 | Bon Jovi shirt

The photos I took have excellent color, but were often blurry. I couldn't use the xenon flash because of all the fog. I think I would have been better off using portrait mode since I was so close.

I do remember having a lot of issues with the touchscreen after unlocking it with the slidelock. I missed a few opportunities to take a shot.

Check out the rest of my photos on flickr

No comments:

Post a Comment

You read this and want to make a comment? Good for you!