Sunday, July 08, 2012

Comic Con 2011 - Day 5

Note: this is yet another long overdue blog post

20110724389
N8 | Zatanna

On Sunday I woke up early again despite all my partying the night before.  I went over to the Hyatt next door to get registered for Comic Con 2012.  The line took 3 hours to get through.  I managed to get one of the last 4 day passes with preview night.  I went back to the room and hastily packed my stuff.  I ended up leaving behind my shorts in the bathroom.

20110724415
N8 | Amy Pond

With my stuff left with bag check, I headed off to Hall H in hopes of getting in for the Doctor Who panel.  Unfortunately, I was too late and didn't get in.  I did get to see panels for the Cleveland Show and It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia.  The Sunny panel was great, the cast showed up in costumes from The Nightman Cometh.

20110724403
N8 | An Oompa Loompa

Afterwards I walked the floor and picked a bunch of freebies.  Freebies are easy to get when the floor is about to close.  I went back to the hotel and had a nice dinner at Roy's Hawaiian Fusion.  Said bye to some of my roomates and hopped on the train and headed home.

20110724417
N8 | Playing Zombie Fluxx on the train