Friday, September 10, 2010

VOX Archive: MobileCampLA - precamp

This was originally posted to VOX on October 29, 2007

Last week, I was invited by WOM World to attend MobileCampLA.

The WOM World party arrived in Los Angeles on Saturday and invited me to a dinner at the Marriott in Marina Del Rey.

There I met Richard and Siobhan from WOM World and fellow invitees Jeremiah and Kevin.

Jeremiah suggested I drink whiskey. Or maybe it was scotch. Or are they the same thing? Anyway, its a warm drink.

10/27/2007
N95 | Precamp with Wom World

We had dinner and discussed things from mobiles to television shows to movies.

The Marriott hosts their own bar / nightclub in their patio and on this night they were having a Halloween party. We visited and found places to lounge hard to find. It was already 12:30 am when I realized I needed to go home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You read this and want to make a comment? Good for you!